You can be happy, confident and full to the brim of high self esteem and it's not as hard as you think!
Do any of these sound like you?
I doubt my own ability
I hate being the centre of attention
I worry I'm being judged
I get nervous when I'm asked to do anything new
I talk myself out of doing things
I find it hard talking to a group
I find it hard talking to new people
I just don't think I'm very good at anything
I don't like the way I look
No one takes me seriously
I get overlooked at work
I feel stuck and I don't know how to believe in myself
Well, my beautiful friend, you are FAR from alone.
I asked over 300 people some questions about their confidence and self belief and I was staggered to see people I saw as powerful, sassy and successful, admit to lacking in confidence and doubting their greatness.
I want you to feel confident enough to be you truest self, to believe that you are worth something and show the world your greatness!
Sounds fabulous, right?
So what's in the course?
You're going to learn:
What confidence is and isn't
How to develop you inner confidence and self belief
How to stop comparing yourself to others
How to deal with criticism
How to change your story to something positive
How to turn down that inner critic
How to build that outer confidence
How to use your body language to portray confidence
How to use words that convey confidence
How to train your brain into believing in you
How to create boundaries and stand up for yourself
How to have high self esteem without having to be perfect
2020 is YOUR year to stand tall and feel confident!
- TV actress since the age of 11 (Byker Grove, BBC Casualty, Waterloo Road)
- Award winning vlogger (fancy I know!) with over 3 million YOU TUBE views
- Single Mum of two girls, Brooke and Texas
- Widow, after the death of my husband Ross to brain cancer in 2017
- Self development coach and NLP Practitioner
- Tiny human (5ft 1)
- Co-author of 2 best selling books on Amazon (Mumpreneur on Fire & She Made It Happen)
- TED X Speaker
- I hate mushrooms
- Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Psychologies magazine content writer
- I love Law and Order Special Victims Unit
- Signed to Sony at 18 and appeared on MTV, Disney, Nickelodeon & -top 40 single
- High profile supporter of The Brain Tumour Charity & Grief Encounter.
- I love quotes, reading and swearing (in no particular order!)